Monday, March 24

Spring Cleaning

Out with the cold (or old...), and in with the new! It is time to spring clean the blog.

Who knew that there were so many resources for blogs?!?!
Who knew some people actually have time to update their blog more than once a week?!?!?
Who knew that you were supposed to actually write on your blog and not just post pics?!?!?

Needless to say, my eyes have been opened and the world of blogging is endless. I decided to overhaul the blog...so here it goes!
While we were preparing to spring clean the house AND the blog, Grayson found a new friend in Mommy's room. This, according to Grayson, is "Mommy's Bear".
For those of you who haven't known me since birth, this is my old friend Bobby Bear. He was my constant companion for years. Okay, maybe in college and during deployments too. Looks like he found a new generation to love.



No comments: