Monday, July 28

Where Are The Books??

This is what happens when you turn your back on two two-year olds. Heaven forbid I try to do something like clean up after breakfast! I was just washing breakfast trays when the following transpired:

G: Mommy...books...go?
M: Which book do you want, Grayson?
G: Dis one. Dis one wite there. (This one right there.)
M: Which one? (I'm still washing at this point)
G: Dis one! DIS ONE....
M: Grayson, where are all of your books??

I turn around to find this....

G: Books shopping. Baby Belle shopping.


Lovely. And, of course, she wanted the book on the very bottom of the cart.

Pray for me people! Pray....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe how big they are!!!!! I can just imagine the trouble they could get into with my two....oh geez we would be in trouble!

Jacqueline

Nat said...

What a Fun day! We need to get together again, soon.