Monday, October 13

The Land of Nod

16 days. 16 LONG days. 16 days of playing outside. 16 days of running around. 16 days of riding our trikes and peddling our tractors. 16 days and still NO NAPS!

My life, as I know it, is over. Or rather, my hair color, as I know it, is gone.
I did bribe C&G into sleeping the other day. I basically ran them until they dropped. Literally. They finally fell asleep in the car on the way home from running some errands. I put them in bed when I got home for 20 minutes of pure bliss. Then, I heard it. No screaming, no crying, just the thump. I was pretty sure someone fell through the ceiling.

This is what I found...
Th empty bed. Great. Now one is loose in the house! He didn't go far.

Now, don't we just look like we are exhausted?? I should post my pic too. YOU would be able to tell how exhausted I am, trust me!


1 comment:

MKLoeffler said...

Yay I'm so glad you like the photos!! :) And I'm glad you have blogger. I added you to my list! :)